3 ripe medium bananas
250g of flour
150g of sugar
60ml of milk
15g chemical yeast (baking powder)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, put the chopped bananas. We crush it with a fork until we get a kind of puree. We reserve this puree that will be the base of our banana cake.
2. In another bowl, we put the eggs and beat them with a rod until they double their size. Then we add the essence of vanilla, sugar, milk, a pinch of salt and butter, which we will have previously melted in the microwave. Beat again until all the ingredients are integrated.
3. Next, we sift the flour and yeast over this dough. We mix everything again with the rod until it is integrated. Later, we added the puree that we had reserved and we integrated everything.
4. Grease a baking pan with butter, and pour the dough into it. We put the mold in the oven, previously heated to 190ºC, and leave it here for about 40 minutes.
5. Finally, we prick the cake with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, it’s done. If not, we let it bake for a few more minutes. When it is completely cooked, we take it out of the oven, and let it rest for around an hour, so that it cools and compacts.