- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter (½ cup) melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping divided
- 2 small boxes of cheesecake flavored pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ c. chopped pecans
In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
Press into a 9×13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 ½ c. whipped topping.
Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1 c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling, remaining whipped topping, and ½ c. chopped pecans.