All the recipes made with chicken are exquisite. For a different recipe, you have this dish with a coconut milk curry flavor. You will hardly notice that it is very different from the traditional, but it will make you try that different and unusual touch. We are sure you will like it.
- 400 g chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300 ml of coconut milk
- 150 g raw tomato
- A handful of parsley
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Olive oil
- Cut the onion into small pieces and chop the garlic very finely. We heat a few tablespoons of oil in a wide frying pan and add what we have chopped to fry.
- Take the chicken and cut it into small cubes. We will add it to the pan when the onion and garlic have been sautéed. We wait a few minutes for it to be done, giving it several laps.
- Add the salt, pepper, and a teaspoon of curry and continue turning to make it color.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and add it. We continue letting everything cook together for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and wait for everything to cook together for a few more minutes.
- We will let the milk reduce a little, but without overcooking. Right at the end, we will add the handful of chopped parsley to finish cooking.