Chicken Florentine Bake
Chicken Florentine Bake – chicken breasts stuffed on top with easy homemade spinach-artichoke dip, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and baked to perfection with mozzarella cheese on top!
Quick Spinach-Artichoke Dip:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 5 ounces frozen spinach chopped, thawed
- salt to taste
- ½ cup artichokes hearts, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, without oil
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix spinach-artichoke dip ingredients together. Make sure to add salt to taste.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Add spinach-artichoke dip on top.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 375 F for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is done and no longer pink in the center. If using thin chicken breasts, they should be done in 20 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes in the end, if desired.