Ingredients for cake:
– 4 eggs.
– 3/4th cup Sugar.
– 3/4th cup refined oil.
– 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence.
– 1 cup All-Purpose Flour/Maida.
– 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder.
– 1+3/4 Tsp Baking Powder.
– 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda.
Ingredients for Ganache:
– 350-400 ml Fresh Cream.
200-250 ml chocolate compound (dark or milk). Read alsoSpinach-Filled Anatolian Flat BreadMeat PizzaFlat Bread with Nigella SeedsChicken with Rice, Tomatoes, Peppers, and Tarragon
Check also :
– Sieve all dry ingredients in a bowl. Keep aside.
– Whisk eggs & sugar till airy & frothy.
– Gradually add oil and keep whisking.
– Add vanilla essence.
– Add dry ingredients gradually.
– Mix every time.
– Pour batter into the greased bundt cake tin.
– Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 30-35min.
(If don’t have bundt cake tin, use any round cake tin and cut out the cake from the center).
Method for ganache
– Microwave cream and chocolate together for 2min.
– Mix well to get ganache.
– De-mould cake and pour ganache in the center
– Enjoy the lava with every slice.