SomethingSwanky is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Level up your monkey bread with this extra easy Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread.
We’ll use Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls to simplify the process. You’ll never make monkey bread the same way again!– Ashton
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Level up your monkey bread with this Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread. This recipe is extra easy because you don’t have to start from scratch. Instead we’ll use Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls to simplify the process. You’ll never make monkey bread the same way again!
4.3 Stars (74 Reviews)PRINT
- 3 cans Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls dough
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 400º. Grease a bundt pan well, and set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a large zip to bag.
- Open the cans of cinnamon roll dough. Cut each cinnamon roll in 2 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place about half of them into the zip top bag. Shake to coat the dough.
- Place the coated dough balls in the bundt pan. Place the remaining dough balls into the bag and repeat coating. Place all of the dough in the bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave the butter, brown sugar, and honey for 1 minute. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Pour over the dough balls in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until dough on the outside is brown and the center feels “set” when you lightly push on it.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes and then invert onto a plate. Drizzle Cinnabon frosting over top before serving.