This CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade is going to quickly become one of your favorite frozen treats this summer. A blend of CopyCat Chick-fil-A Lemonade (with a bit more lemon) and Vanilla Ice cream. Tasty and totally refreshing!
COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A FROSTED LEMONADE
Back in March, Chick-fil-A introduced a new Frosted Lemonade. Have you had a chance to try this new dreamy drink? If so, you will truly appreciate this Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe I am sharing with you today. If you have yet to try it, this is the time. You are surely missing out on a totally tasty and refreshing frozen treat.
Last week, the hubby and I hopped in Chick-fil-A for lunch. I normally order a chicken sandwich, side salad and my favorite Chick-fil-A Lemonade. I happened to spot the new Frosted Lemonade on the menu and I was anxious to give it a try. The frosted lemonade was like pure heaven. A delish and smooth vanilla milkshake with a bit of sunshine added. The lemon was not overwhelming which was perfect in my opinion. Since the hubby and I were being sneaky and having lunch at Chick-fil-A without the kiddos, I decide to whip up a batch of this yumminess for them to give a try at home. Making them copycat recipes always saves me a bundle.
Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick Fil-A uses
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of Water
- Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to the pitcher.
- if you are using bottled lemon juice, increase the amount to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to the blender.
- Pour into a cup and garnish with a lemon slice.