- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Mix in potatoes and onions.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, drop heaping tablespoons of the potato mixture into the skillet. Press to flatten.
Cook for about 3 minutes on each side until browned and crispy. Drain on paper towels.