This recipe is so easy and so good!
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe
- 2lbs, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small red or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
1. Place peppers and onion at the bottom of the crockpot. This will act as a “stand” for the chicken, so it doesn’t dry out.
2.Next place chicken on top.
3.In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, lime juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, and honey. Pour sauce over chicken.
4.Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or 6 on LOW. When 15 minutes remain of cooking time, shred chicken with two forks. Cover and continue cooking for the remainder of the time. Remove from crockpot and serve over brown rice, noodles, OR using as a salad topper.