- 4 tbsp butter divided into two
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 2 lbs boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Dice onions, potatoes, and corned beef and set aside.
- Preheat a large pan over medium heat and add 2 tbsp of butter to melt. Saute diced onion in butter until browned.
- Add diced corned beef and cook it together until corned beef is heated through.
- Add diced potatoes and the remaining 2 tbsp of butter. Season with salt and pepper and once butter is melted, stir everything together. Let is saute for a few minutes before mixing again.
- Cook for about 15 minutes but don’t mix too often, so it gets crispy on the bottom before you stir.
- Stir in some chives and parsley and serve.
To add eggs:
- Lower the heat to medium-low.
- Make four little wells in cooked hash and crack an egg into each well.
- Season each egg with some salt and pepper, cover the pan with a lid, and cook until the eggs are cooked as desired.
All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If using my posts in collections and features, please link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: The nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate as most ingredients and brands have a slight variation.
Calories: 755kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 316mg | Sodium: 2946mg | Potassium: 1711mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 653IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 12mg