- 1 large zucchini
- 12 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 red onion-thinly sliced
- 9 oz mozzarella (chopped into small cubes)
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley leaves- chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves-chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 small lemon
- 5 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed through a garlic crusher or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper- to taste
- 10 oz pasta
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Using a potato peeler slice the zucchini into tiny strips.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice and zest, chopped parsley and mint, salt and papper, cayenne pepper and crushed garlic.
- In a large bowl combine cooked and slightly cooled pasta, sliced zucchini, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella, pour a mixture of oil and seasonings and stir genly.
Read Also: Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, Don’t Lose This Recipe