- ▢1 lb ground beef
- ▢1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce I used a little more to taste
- ▢1 tablespoon ketchup
- ▢1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- ▢pepper and salt to taste
- ▢5 flour tortillas the larger ones
- ▢2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢sliced tomatoes
- ▢yellow mustard
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, dried onion, and salt and pepper to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla.
- Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Spread some mustard on top of the beef along with some slices of tomato.
- Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated indoor grill (I used my George Foreman Grill).
- Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 608mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 471IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 3mg
2 thoughts on “Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps”