This recipe is the best banana pudding I have ever tasted. And I bet it’s the best banana dessert you’ll ever taste.
- 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
These Peanut Blossoms are soft and chewie
- Cover the bottom of a 13″ x 9″ dish with 1 layer Vanilla Wafers and a of bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mixture and blend well using an electric hand mixer.
Using another bowl, mix the cream cheese and condensed milk together and blend until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping layer into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits and banana and cover with the rest of the biscuits and bananas.
- Put it in the fridge until ready to serve!
5 thoughts on “Homemade Banana Pudding”
you are truly a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a great task on this matter!
Good ?I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..
I am only writing to let you be aware of of the useful experience my friend’s princess encountered using your web site. She picked up too many details, which included what it’s like to possess an awesome teaching mood to have the others without problems understand several impossible matters. You really exceeded our own expected results. Thanks for rendering these important, safe, explanatory and also unique guidance on this topic to Lizeth.
I’m curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?