BAKED MAC AND CHEESE – A Recipe You Don’t Wanna Miss!
Ingredients for the recipe of Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- For 5 persons, one large lasagna dish:
- 500g of macaroni
- 350 grams of grated cheddar. If you can’t find some near you, you can
- substitute it with Cantal cheese, thanks for the advice, Phil! 😉
- 100 grams of butter
- 40 cl unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 30 cl of milk
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 200 grams of breadcrumbs
It, you may like it: Banana-pudding
Preparation of the homemade macaroni and cheese gratin
- cook the macaroni in salted water according to the instructions on the box and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- set them aside after draining them under cold water to stop cooking
- in a large frying pan, heat 50 grams of butter over medium heat
- when the butter starts to simmer, add the flour and stir continuously until the mixture darkens a little bit
- incorporates the condensed milk, always stirring
- add mustard and salt and continue stirring for about 5 minutes, the mixture should thicken and become creamy
- finally, add the milk and about 75% of the grated cheese and mix until the mixture is homogeneous.
- pour the macaroni into the gratin dish and pour the sauce on top, stir gently with a wooden spoon so that the sauce is evenly distributed (you can also add pan-fried bacon, mushrooms, or other things according to your taste).
- mix the breadcrumbs with the remaining 50 grams of butter (after melting it) and sprinkle the top of the gratin with the mixture and the rest of the grated cheddar.
- Place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the surface is lightly browned.
8 thoughts on “Homemade Macaroni and Cheese”
You could certainly see your skills in the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.
I have noticed that in unwanted cameras, special devices help to concentrate automatically. The sensors of some digital cameras change in in the area of contrast, while others make use of a beam of infra-red (IR) light, especially in low lumination. Higher specification cameras sometimes use a blend of both systems and likely have Face Priority AF where the camera can ‘See’ the face as you concentrate only in that. Thank you for sharing your notions on this blog site.
Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
According to my research, after a foreclosed home is bought at a sale, it is common for any borrower in order to still have a remaining unpaid debt on the bank loan. There are many loan merchants who try to have all expenses and liens cleared by the next buyer. Even so, depending on specific programs, polices, and state legal guidelines there may be quite a few loans which are not easily resolved through the exchange of loans. Therefore, the duty still lies on the borrower that has got his or her property in foreclosure. Thank you for sharing your ideas on this website.
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Kudos!
Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!