You Will Need
This Recipe is for 1 Glass of Moscato Punch. Simply adjust as needed for a pitcher, if desired:
- 1/2 cup of chilled Moscato Wine
- 1/2 cup of refrigerated Sprite
- 1/2 cup of refrigerated raspberry-flavored lemonade
- Pour the chilled wine, soda, and juice into a pretty wine glass and gently stir together the ingredients
- Garnish with raspberries and blueberries
- Cut the stems of the strawberries and slice the strawberries in half. The halved strawberries will float nicely in each glass.
- The blueberries and raspberries can be frozen to help keep the punch cold
- The raspberry-flavored lemonade can also be frozen into cubes for warmer days! Simply pour the chilled wine and sprite over the juice cubes. So fun!