No Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert topped with coconut is cool, creamy and perfect for summer. You’ll want to make this easy vintage dessert again and again!Jump to Recipe –
No Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert
Pineapple dream dessert is a cool, creamy easy no bake summer pineapple dessert made with a graham cracker crust and canned pineapple that’s easy to make and perfect for summer!
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 8-oz tub whipped topping, like Cool Whip
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 20 individual graham crackers, crushed see Notes
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup diced pineapple (drained)
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese with an electric mixer until slightly fluffy
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, and mix until well combined
- Mix in the whipped topping, and beat until fluffy
- With a spatula, fold in the crushed pineapple, then set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers, granulated sugar and melted butter until well combined, then, pat mixture into a 9 X 9 baking dish
- Spoon the filling over the crust, and smooth with spatula until even
- Top with shredded coconut and diced pineapple, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm
The 20 graham crackers would be 20 individual small rectangles — breaking the squares in half. In other words, 10 squares, like you would use to make s’mores, or 5 large unbroken rectangle sheets straight from the package.
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.