Spaghetti can be defined as a type of Italian dough that is prepared from flour and eggs only, then it is rolled and cut into thin strips, and formed into several other shapes such as elbow pasta, or lasagna. The word spaghetti is derived from the word spago, which means thick strip, and it was said that spaghetti was known thousands of years ago in China and Korea before it reached Italy, and it can be used to prepare several dishes with meat, chicken, vegetables or even alone with different types of sauce, and we will mention in This article contains several different ways to prepare spaghetti with different sauces.
Spaghetti with tomato sauce
- Quarter of a kilo of spaghetti pasta.
- Crushed garlic clove.
- A piece of finely chopped onion.
- Half a kilo of peeled and finely chopped tomatoes.
- One teaspoon of grated fresh ginger.
- Two teaspoons of salt.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of sugar.
- Two teaspoons of curry.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Read also : One pan dishes
How to prepare
- We put a quantity of water on the fire until it boils, then add a little salt and oil to it, and boil the spaghetti in it until it is cooked.
- Put the oil on the fire, add the onions, garlic and ginger, and leave the ingredients until they are soft.
- Add tomatoes, salt, curry, black pepper and half a cup of water, and leave them on the fire for a quarter of an hour or until the sauce becomes thick.
- Put the spaghetti on a serving plate, then pour the sauce over it and serve it hot.
1 thought on “One pan spaghetti”