This Paula Deen’s 5-Minute Fudge is an easy microwave fudge recipe that tastes just like pecan pie! It’s one of the best easy fudge recipes and perfect for holiday platters and gift-giving or just enjoying at any point during the year.
- 1 ½ C. Granulated sugar
- ¾ C. Evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 6 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 Large marshmallows
- 1 C. Chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Add the sugar, evaporated milk and butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the chocolate and marshmallows. Continue to stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and pecans.
- Layer in the bottom of a well greased 9×9 baking dish and place into the fridge or freezer to set until hardened.
- Cut into 36 pieces and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g