- °1 package (200 g) Amaretti Almond Biscuits
- °1/4 cup (50 ml) melted butter
- °2 pack cream cheese
- °1/2 c sugar
- °3 egg
- °2 tbsp. 2 tablespoons (25 ml) lemon juice
- °1 c. 1/2 teaspoon (5 ml) almond extract
- °1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) vanilla
- °1/4 cup (50 ml) peach or apricot jam (without cutting inside)
- °2 medium Ontario plums, peeled, halved, and sliced
- °1 c. 2 tablespoons (15 ml) orange juice or water (optional)
Process the cookies in a food processor until you have 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) of fine crumbs. In a small bowl, mix the biscuit crumbs and butter well. Firmly press the resulting mixture into a 9-inch (2.5-liter) square cake pan. Placing in refrigerator preparing filling.
In bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer to smooth. Add sugar and continue beating. Good mixing. Then add the eggs one by one, beating well with each egg. Pour lemon juice, almond extract, and vanilla into the mixture. Pour everything over the crust. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for 35 to 45 minutes, until edges are golden. Slide a knife to separate the preparation from the sides of the mold. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then cut it into 16 squares.
In a small saucepan, melt the jam over low heat. Cut the peaches into quarters and arrange two on each square (cut the extra if necessary). Brush the peaches completely with the melted jam. If the jam is too thick, add orange juice.
2 thoughts on “Peach-Cobbler-Cheesecake”
https://oscialipop.com – Cialis Zkywty Clomid Mode D’Action Klarhh Cialis Bacteriologic localization patterns in bacterial prostatitis and urethritis. https://oscialipop.com – Cialis Ukxdjw Amoxicillin Dose For Acne