This sweet and refreshing Peach Daiquiri is easy to make with fresh peaches, lime juice, and white rum. It’s the fruity 5-minute cocktail you need this summer!
The Best Fresh Peach Daiquiri
If you’ve never tried a peach cocktail before, this is your sign! These fresh peach daiquiris are a boozy delight. With the sweetness of ripe peaches and the zing of fresh lime juice, these drinks just taste like summertime.
Cocktails blended with ice are the most refreshing of all, and these daiquiris are served in chilled glasses to keep them extra cool. With their sunny yellow color and garnish of fresh peach slices, you’ll feel like you’re at a 5-star beach resort while sipping on your peach daiquiri!
What is a Daiquiri?
A daiquiri (pronounced dack-ree) is an ice-blended cocktail containing rum and citrus juice. Daiquiris can be made in all sorts of flavors such as strawberry, mango, watermelon, and of course, peach. Their icy texture and fruity taste make them the best cocktails for summer!
This sweet and refreshing Peach Daiquiri is easy to make with fresh peaches, lime juice and white rum. It’s the fruity 5-minute cocktail you need this summer!
- 4 cups fresh peach slices, peeled (you can also use canned peach slices)
- 8 ounces of white rum
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 to 3 cups of ice cubes
- 1 to 1½ teaspoons superfine sugar, or to taste
- fresh peach slices, for garnish
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Put 4 drinking glasses in the freezer to chill while you work on the drinks.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except those for garnish) and process for about 30 seconds.At this point, If you want a thicker mixture, add more ice, and process. If you need to thin out the drinks, add a few tablespoons of peach nectar or water. Process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices and mint in each glass; serve.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 519IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg