Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies
This quick and easy chocolate dessert is made with just 3 store-bought ingredients plus the egg and oil you need for the brownie batter, and they’re incredibly fun and simple to make in a muffin tin! This is seriously the BEST dessert recipe I’ve ever made. They remind me of a fancy lava cake or mini pizookie served warm with ice cream. It’s basically the marriage of a cookie, brownie, and Reese’s peanut butter cup. How can you go wrong with that? Course: DessertKeyword: best, brownies, chocolate, cookies, dessert, easy, peanut butter servings:
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions; set aside.
- Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls and then squish them down into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place Reese’s peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
- Evenly distribute the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup until the wells are about 90% full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
- Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan. Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream!
- Place any leftovers in the microwave for about 30 seconds to reheat.
- You could also use an Oreo or a couple of caramels in place of the peanut butter cup. What else could you stuff in there?
1 thought on “Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies”
It would be nice to see the finished.product. That is very important.