The Earth’s crust:
• 22 Crushed Golden Oreos
• 5 tablespoons melted butter
• 4 packages of 8oz cream cheese
• 1 2/3 cup of sugar
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
• 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• Smuckers strawberry ice cream jar
• 12 Golden Oreos crushed and divided into 2 bowls (one for the plain Oreo topping, one for the strawberry topping)
• 1 1/2 teaspoons softened butter
• 3 tablespoons of a small packet of strawberry gelatine
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line the outside of your stove with aluminum foil and apply butter generously to the inside to prevent sticking.
Crust – crush the Oreo’s and fold in the butter, then press into the bottom of your springform pan.
Fill – Place an 8-ounce package of cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer on low heat until creamy, about 3 minutes, then beat in the remaining 3 packets of cream cheese. Increase the speed of the electric mixer to high and add the remaining 1 1/3 cup of sugar, then add the vanilla while beating.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
Stir in the heavy cream.
At this point, stir in only the filling until completely blended. Be careful not to over-mix the dough.
Gently place half of the cheese filling on the prepared crust. Spoon half the jar of strawberry filling here and there. Slide a butter knife through the strawberries to marble the cheese and strawberries. Spoon in the other half of the dough and repeat on the strawberries. Bake for 1 hour or until there is only a slight tremor when you shake gently.
Crumb Topping – In a small bowl or in a food processor, add Oreo cookies and crumble. Add the softened butter and mix gently