2 lbs. strawberries 2 rows of graham crackers 1 cup (250 ml) cream cheese 1 can (414 ml) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk 2 cans (96 grams) JELLO Vanilla Pudding 3 cups (750 ml) milk 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip
It, you may like it Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with graham crackers. Approximately 6 to 7 biscuits. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Beat with your mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the milk and pudding mixtures.
- Continue mixing on low speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of whipped cream and mix.
- Pour half of the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place a row of strawberries on top.
- Add another row of graham crackers.
- Top with remaining cream mixture and another layer of strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours. Serve and top with remaining whipped cream and strawberries.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!!