– Creamy White Chocolate Fudge filled with pecans and swirled with caramel might be the ultimate treat for a holiday tray.
- – 3 cups white chocolate chips
- – 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- – 4 tablespoons butter
- – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- – 1 cup chopped pecans
- – 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
– Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium-size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
– Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
– Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment-lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula.
– Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!