– Creamy White Chocolate Fudge filled with pecans and swirled with caramel might be the ultimate treat for a holiday tray.
- – 3 cups white chocolate chips
- – 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- – 4 tablespoons butter
- – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- – 1 cup chopped pecans
- – 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
– Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium-size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
– Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
– Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment-lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula.
– Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
3 thoughts on “White Chocolate Caramel Fudge”
Hello. impressive job. I did not imagine this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!
Good ?I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..