- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut stems off of asparagus and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle stalks with olive oil and a dash of salt & pepper.
- Roll out puff pastry. Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut it into 8 rectangles.
- Spread cream cheese onto each rectangle.
- Stack 5 asparagus stalks diagonally across each rectangle.
- Sprinkle asparagus with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the asparagus by taking the top left edge of each rectangle of puff pastry and folding it over the bottom right edge.
- Press pastry together tightly and seal. Repeat the process for each rectangle.
- Brush tops of pastry with egg wash, then sprinkle with bagel seasoning.
- Place pastries on a half sheet pan and bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until pastry is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Keep the puff pastry as cold as possible at all times. Refrigerate it between steps to make sure it’s cold when it goes into the oven.
- Bake at a high temperature to ensure a good rise.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat leftover asparagus bundles for 5 to 10 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 780mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 2mg