- 1 package of Wonton wrappers
- 1 can of Apple pie filling (15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Spray Oil
- Caramel sauce
- Powdered sugar – for sprinkling on top
- Makes approximately 40 – 50 wonton’s
Read also: Mac n Cheese Recipe
- Place the Apple pie filling in a bowl, and add the sugar, and cinnamon, and stir well.
- Lay the wonton wrappers out on the flat surface, close to the air fryer.
- Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Apple pie filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper.
- Place a dollop of caramel sauce, using a teaspoon, on top of the Apple filling.
- Dip the teaspoon in the caramel sauce, and using the back of the teaspoon, run the spoon around the edges of the wonton wrapper.
- Pull the 4 edges of the wrapper up in a little bunch (see photo), and pinch together to secure the wonton.
- Place in the air fryer, and when the air fryer is full, spray with the spray oil, coating the wontons. Close the air fryer. and set the time for 7 minutes and the temperature at 350 degrees.
- When the wontons have finished cooking, remove them from the air fryer basket, and place them on a plate.
- Continue until you’ve finished all the wontons needed.
- Drizzle the wonton’s with caramel sauce, and sprinkle generously with powdered sugar before serving.