- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 4 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese shredded, or 1/2 cheese string
- 20 egg roll wrappers mine were 5″x5″
- oil for frying
Step1: In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon, and onion until cooked. Drain any grease.
Step2: Add ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
Step3: Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you.
Step4: Place 1 ½ tablespoon of cheese and 1 ½ tablespoon beef filling in the center of each wrapper.
Step5: Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly.
Step6: Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (If you don’t know how to roll an egg roll it usually shows on the package).
Step7: Preheat oil to 350°F. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5 minutes or until browned and crispy.
Step8: Serve hot with ketchup & mustard.
1 thought on “Bacon Cheeseburger Eggrolls”