- 250 g small potatoes
- 2 small ears of corn, cut into 4 pieces
- 250 g of sausages, wieners or sausages, cut into 4 pieces crosswise
- 250 g large prawns, peeled and boiled
- 1/2 bar of butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons mixed spices (it is desirable that there were at least some of these components are paprika, Bay leaf, black pepper, red pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cardamom, and ginger).
Boil the potatoes in salted water on medium heat for about 12-15 minutes, until the potatoes are soft, drain the water, and rinse under cold water.
Potatoes, corn, sausage, and shrimp to put on the skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature. Lightly oil the grate. In a small bowl combine the butter, Tabasco, and spices. Cook skewers, turning occasionally, and lubricate the blend with butter until the prawn’s bakes and corn will not begin to burn (about 8 minutes).
Serve with lemon slices and enjoy.