Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of tithe me of publication.
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brickle toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and egg until crumbly. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat milk, egg and vanilla until combined. Stir in pecans and toffee bits. Pour over crust.
- Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 239 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.