- 1 pound package cheese tortellini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 leaves basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and let cook for about 2-3 minutes, until not longer translucent.
- Add in diced tomato, basil, and cloves and stir.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes and stir in flour.
- Once flour is completely stirred in, add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
- Stir and add in cheese tortellini. Toss to coat.
- Serve with more shredded parmesan and minced basil.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 371TOTAL FAT: 16gSATURATED FAT: 9gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 5gCHOLESTEROL: 174mgSODIUM: 885mgCARBOHYDRATES: 34gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 1gSUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0gPROTEIN: 23g
1 thought on “Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet”