Incredibly soft and delicious Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies will become the only cookie recipe you make. These cookies are award-winning!
These Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are award-winning cookies in my book. My sister-in-law, Christine, gave me this recipe the year Kale and I were married. So for 15 years they have been my go-to cookie recipe. 🙂
Chocolate Chip Pudding cookies are delicious, soft and incredible. The vanilla pudding mix is the key ingredient and what gives them that final wow-factor. 🙂
If my hubby could pick only one treat I make him it would be these pudding cookies. They are his absolute favorite. He begs me to make them all the time. I can bribe him with anything if I make him a batch of these. haha. No joke. They are so delicious, and in Kale’s and my opinion, the best cookies ever. Make them yourself and you’ll see why!
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (11 ounces) milk chocolate chips (I like to use the milk chocolate Guittard baking chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, or stand-mixer, add the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until creamy and combined.
- Gradually add in the flour and baking soda to the mixture. Beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by Tablespoons on un-greased cookie sheets. Bake for only 9 to 10 minutes. (They may not seemed fully baked, but they are. Do not over bake!)
- Remove from oven and let cookies rest and cool on the cookie sheets. No need to transfer to wire racks.
- Serve with milk and enjoy these delicious devils! ♥