• 2 lb ground beef
• 1 small onion, diced
• 1 bell pepper, diced (any color will work well!)
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 24 oz beef broth
• 28 oz can diced tomatoes (crushed tomatoes or another kind will work too)
• 4 oz salsa
• 2 store-bought taco seasoning packets
• 4 oz cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 2 cup cheddar cheese
- Saute ground beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until meat is done.
- Add garlic cloves, beef broth, tomatoes, salsa, and taco seasoning. Set pot to High pressure, 2 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is complete, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Slowly add softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese to the pot. Stir until cheeses are melted and soup is blended.
- Serve and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.