• 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, salted and peppered if desired.
• 1 teaspoon dry parsley
• 1(10.5) ounce can of cream of chicken soup
• 8 oz. sour cream (equivalent to 1 cup)
• 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix* (Stove Top & Pepperidge Farm are a few of my favs)
• ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth (you can also use water)- Only use ½ cup at first, add more as needed.
• 2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
• 1 cup baby carrots
Fried Potatoes and Onions/Peppers with Smoked Sausage
In the crockpot, place the chicken.
In a bowl, add the soup, sour cream, stuffing, half of the chicken broth, and mix well together then pour over the chicken.
Add the string beans and the rest of the chicken broth.
Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Ps: You’ll want to mix the stuffing periodically if possible, I don’t mind mixing the string beans in with the stuffing but if you’d prefer that they remain separate, place the string beans more to the side.
Easy, peasy, and delicious! This chicken and stuffing is amazing! I love adding diced sausage, onions, celery, and even dried cranberries! I serve this with whipped potatoes prepared on the stovetop. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.