Crockpot Tortellini & Sausage Soup (Creamy & Delish!)
- 1 lb Italian sausage (browned & drained)
- 2 (15oz) cans Italian diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth (32oz container)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cubed)
- 1 (20oz) bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- 3-4 cups fresh spinach
Add the browned, chopped, and drained sausage, broth, both cans of diced tomatoes, and cubed cream cheese to your slow cooker. Give it a good stir and cook on LOW for about 4 hours or until the cream cheese has completely dissolved.
Stir in the spinach and frozen tortellini and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the pasta is done to your liking.
Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.