This Egg roll in a Bowl recipe has all the flavors of a traditional egg roll, cooked in a skillet, without the fried wrapper! The low carb way to enjoy your favorite Chinese takeout food!
- 450 grams.Of ground sausage.
- Coleslaw mix, I used 6 cups.
- 4 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 T spoon.Of minced ginger.
- 1 T spoon.Of soy sauce.
- 1/4 Cup.Of chopped green onions.
- 1 T spoon.Of toasted sesame oil.
Nestles House Toll Death by Chocolate Cake
How To Make Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Using a large skillet, cook the ingredients over medium heat. Cook the sausage, turning often to prevent it from crumbling until it is cooked through. Please do not drain.
- Combine the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in a pan with the sausage and cook until the coleslaw is hot.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the cabbage has softened a little bit, stirring occasionally.
- Finish by garnishing with green onions and drizzling with sesame oil after removing from the fire.
- If you like, you may drizzle each dish with sriracha before serving.