- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat.
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste.
- 1 10.5 Ounce Can French Onion Soup.
- 3 Cups Beef Broth.
- 12 Ounces Egg Noodles.
- ½ Cup Sour Cream.
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese.
- 1 cup French Fried Onions.
Try it, you may like it: Chocolate Granola Cups With Peanut Butter Filling
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until beef is seared on all sides.
- Add French onion soup and beef broth to the pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer the beef on low for 10 minutes, then add the egg noodles and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally until the noodles are tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the sour cream and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with french onions as desired.