- 8 Slices Bacon , chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion , chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic , minced
- 6-8 Potatoes Small Yukon Gold , halved
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Pounds Haricot Verts Fresh , trimmed (or Green Beans)
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Fresh Parsley , chopped
- Press Saute and 20 minutes on your Instant Pot. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, stirring occasionally as needed. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the grease.
- Place the onions and garlic in and sauté until tender.
- Add the potatoes, cut side down and cook until golden, adding a drizzle of olive oil if needed.
- Add the butter.
- Throw in the green beans and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken broth and set it to manual, high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Allow a natural release and then open the lid, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir in the bacon.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley all over the top right before serving.