“Consisting of just angel food cake mix + lemon pie filling! As simple as it gets!”
• 1 box angel food cake mix
• 1 (22 ounces) can lemon pie filling
• Powdered sugar (optional)
OUTNUMBERED ~ ONE HOUR CINNAMON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together angel food cake mix and lemon pie filling. Once fully mixed, add to the prepared pan and bake for about 35 minutes until fully cooked and the top is lightly browned.
- Let the cake cool, cut into bars and, if desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.