About Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipe: A healthy, nutritious and delicious salad recipe. All you need to do is spend 20 minute in the kitchen and you’ll have a whole meal to relish that is full of flavor and veggies rich with nutrients. Homemade dressing poured over veggies, this salad is great as a brunch, a mid-day meal, or even as a light dinner. An easily digestible meal that will work great for all the health-conscious ones.Ingredients in Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipe: A bow full of cabbage, tomatoes, and carrots tossed with a delicious dressing of yogurt, honey, salt, and pepper. A cool summer kind of salad recipe that will leave you leaving full and healthy!
Ingredients of Mixed Vegetable Salad
- 2 Medium Ripe tomatoes
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Capsicum, sliced
- 2 Carrots, sliced
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Salt
- A pinch of Pepper
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
How to Make Mixed Vegetable Salad
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 segments each lengthwise.
- Mix the yogurt, salt, pepper, honey and vinegar and blend well together.
- Keep both the vegetables and the dressing refrigerated separately until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, mix the vegetables and the dressing together.
- This has to be done at the last minute, as the vegetables combined with the salt tend to shed their juices and thus become limp and soggy if kept too long.