- °1 stick of butter, melted
- °1 box graham cracker crumbs
- °1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- °1/4 cup butter, softened
- °3 cups powdered sugar
- °4 bananas, sliced
- °1 (20 oz) can crush pineapple, drain
- °1 container (16 oz) Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- °1 jar (4 ounces) maraschino cherries, hulled
- °1 c walnut or pecans
- °tangy fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- °1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Press firmly into a crust in the bottom of a 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar until creamy, about 5 minutes.
Don’t be tempted to add milk, it will take a few minutes, but the mixture will mix perfectly!
Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled graham cracker crust.
Add a layer of sliced bananas over the cream cheese mixture.
Spread the pineapple pieces evenly over the bananas.
Spreading Cool-Whip evenly over the pineapple-banana layer using a rubber spatula.
Garnish with pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
Drizzle the chocolate fondant over the dessert, then sprinkle the rainbow sprinkles over the surface.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting to allow layers to set.