- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- spaghetti noodles for serving
Read also : SAUSAGE GREEN BEAN POTATO CASSEROLE
- In a large skillet add ground beef and chopped onion. Cook on medium-high heat until brown. Drain excess grease.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, dried basil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and beef broth.
- Mix ingredients to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and parmesan cheese.
4 thoughts on “Old school spaghetti”
Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really loved browsing your blog posts. After all I抣l be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again soon!
Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!