- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- spaghetti noodles for serving
Read also : SAUSAGE GREEN BEAN POTATO CASSEROLE
- In a large skillet add ground beef and chopped onion. Cook on medium-high heat until brown. Drain excess grease.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, dried basil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and beef broth.
- Mix ingredients to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and parmesan cheese.