- 4 boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup mustard
- 6 slices bacon
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Step 12 cup shredded Colby/Jack cheese
- Step 2First, Sprinkle and rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Step 3While the chicken is in the refrigerator, cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. ***Do not discard grease.***
- Step 4Saute chicken in the bacon grease for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Place chicken in a 9″ x 13″ casserole dish or pan.
- Step 5To make the Honey Mustard: In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise and dried onion flakes.
- Step 6Spread some of the Honey Mustard over each piece of chicken, then layer with mushrooms, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Step 7Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is done.
- Step 8Serve with the left over Honey Mustard Sauce that you made.
2 thoughts on “Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken”
Has anybody visited ECigwizard? 😉