- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies OR 2 bags Vanilla Wafers
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (5 oz.) box instant French Vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed,
- or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
it, you may like it: Homemade Peppermint Patties!
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- Bowl 1- Combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Bowl 2- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve!