- cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Baked Crab Legs in Butter Sauce
- Step 1Spray the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Step 2Spread 1/2 of the peanuts into the prepared baking dish.
- Step 3Cook and stir sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter chips, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Add marshmallows and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over peanuts and top with remaining peanuts.
- Step 4Refrigerate until chilled, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into bars.