- 12 oz Rotini
- 24 oz Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Whole pepperoni
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add in pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
- Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.
For this recipe, I diced some of my pepperonis and kept some whole. We find that it’s easier to eat when the pepperoni that is mixed into the casserole dish is bite-size. You could also try mini pepperoni like in-process pictures if you don’t want to spend time dicing.
Calories: 389kcal Carbohydrates: 37g Protein: 19g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 1041mg Potassium: 465mg Fiber: 3gSugar: 5g Vitamin A: 609IUVitamin C: 6mg Calcium: 205mg Iron: 2mg