This beef patty is perfect for enjoying home cooking and for those cold winter days.
- ½ pound beef shoulder, diced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 sachet (21 g) brown broth mixture
- 1/4 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 sheets of puffed dough, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 375F degrees. The first sheet of dough should be used to line a baking pan.
Heat the oil in a big skillet over high heat. 12 tsp. onion-powder-with-salt, butter, meat, sweet potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, onions Cook, tossing occasionally, until the meat is well cooked, about 10 minutes. Place it in a baking dish and bake it.
- Whisk together the beer and brown sauce mixture, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, thyme, and pepper in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Pour the sauce over the meat.
- Place the second dough sheet on top, seal the edges, and cut them, then split the top of the pie with 2-3 tiny slits.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is brown and the meat is soft.