- 400 gr Minced chicken
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 table.spoon Tomato paste
- 3 table.spoons Sour cream
- 150 gr Cheese
- 5-6 pcs Boiled potatoes
Try it, you may like it : Complete healthy food recipe
How to cook:
- Minced meat is fried together with onions until golden brown.
- Add tomato paste, spices, salt, and simmer a little.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream, mix well. The filling is ready.
- From potatoes, we make mashed potatoes.
- In a baking dish, put a layer of mashed potatoes, a layer of filling, a layer of cheese, again potatoes and cheese on top.
- We send it to the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees