This sheet pan chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless chicken breasts and baby Yukon potatoes with a delicious honey glaze. A super delicious and simple chicken recipe using only one pan and it is a quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family is going to love.
If you love meals that are full of flavor but not full of work, then you’ve come to the right place. I have all kinds of recipes on my site. Some of them can be quite involved, and some of them can be incredibly easy. Unless I’m making something for an extra special occasion, I always opt for easy, especially when I’m making a family meal. I need a lot of food, I need it fast, and I need it to be delicious. That’s just what I get from this recipe.
I’ve been making sheet pan recipes since before it was cool, and I’ve long understood how amazing they are. I mean, with one pan, I make an entire meal that’s absolutely delicious and so easy on me. Rather than spending hours in the kitchen, I spend a few minutes, and I absolutely love that. My family loves how delicious meals like this are. It’s a win all the way around!
ONE PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND POTATOES
It doesn’t get much better than this recipe when it comes to ease and flavor. In one pan, we have tender, juicy chicken breasts, and perfectly roasted potatoes. It doesn’t stop there, though. The chicken is covered in a delicious honey glaze that is so, so tasty. Every bite is a taste of delicious, simple, down-home flavor. And the best part is that it’s so quick and easy! You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time, and when you’re done, you’ll have an absolute feast that everyone loves.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND POTATOES
There are all kinds of reasons to love this recipe. From how easy it is to make to the flavor, this recipe is a winner all the way around. Here’s why you’re going to love it.
- It’s super healthy, with lean protein and healthy carbs. It’s also super delicious with a tasty honey glaze.
- You can set up this recipe and make it later, so it’s even more convenient.
- It only takes a few simple ingredients.
- It uses one pan, so the cleanup is easy.
- It’s SO FAST to make!
Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes is a quick and easy dinner recipe that is made with tenderized chicken breasts that are smothered in a homemade honey glaze and baby Yukon gold potatoes that are seasoned and baked to perfection.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse seasoning
Ginger Dressing – Will Cook For Smiles
For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness and cut potatoes into quarters or sixths, making each potato about the same size for even cooking.
- Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and arrange potatoes around the chicken.
- Drizzle potatoes and chicken with oil and sprinkle evenly with seasonings.
- Pour honey glaze over chicken and place in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
Nutritional Values are Approximate
Sodium: 592mgCalcium: 79mgVitamin C: 48mgVitamin A: 1117IUSugar: 72gFiber: 6gPotassium: 1508mgCholesterol: 117mgCalories: 858kcalTrans Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 13gFat: 35gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 114gIron: 4mg