How to make shrimp with butter in the oven in quick and easy steps from the kitchen, and the way to make seafood in a simple and easy way. If you like this recipe, share it with your friend
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 kilo shrimp
- ground black pepper
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chicken soup
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large skillet over medium heat, put 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Put the shrimp, salt and pepper in the butter and stir constantly until cooked.
- Put the garlic in the pan over the shrimp for 1 minute, then put the chicken soup and lemon juice and let the mixture boil for 2 minutes.
- Put the rest of the butter and my heart until it melts.
- Stir the butter in the shrimp until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Put the shrimp in a serving dish, then garnish with parsley and feet.
Read Also: Cool Whip Candy