- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups honey graham cereal (such as Golden Grahams®)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package large marshmallows (such as Jet-Puffed®)
- 4 (1.5 ounce) milk chocolate bars (such as Hershey’s®)
- Step 1Grease a 9×11-inch pan. Mix rice cereal and honey graham cereal together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Step 2Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Stir in marshmallows until completely melted and combined with butter, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal mixture until coated. Pour into the prepared pan and gently compress with a greased spatula.
- Step 3Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave oven, heating and mixing until chocolate is melted, in 30-second increments. Spread chocolate over cereal mixture and allow to cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes. Cut and serve.
Per Serving: 186 calories; protein 1.8g; carbohydrates 31.6g; fat 6.3g; cholesterol 10.1mg; sodium 142mg.